PVC Membrane Over Insulated Roof Systems
Commercial Flat Roof Systems
All buildings are built differently. That being said, the type of roof that your property requires may differ depending on location, geography, type of building use, etc. When it comes to commercial roofing, experts often recommend installing single ply membrane flat roofs. The largest benefits of single-ply membrane flat roofs for commercial building are:
- They are comparatively easy to install and maintain relative to other asphalt roof types.
- There isn’t an extreme weight on the building’s roof load since it doesn’t contain heavy materials such as asphalt.
- They can withstand UV exposure and ponding water almost indefinitely.
- All but eliminate the heat island effect and thermal cycling to the top of the building’s structure.
- Above-all, membrane flat roofs are economically responsible for most commercial businesses.
When it comes to your flat roof replacement, the experts at Pacific West Roofing will work with you to ensure that your expectations are exceeded with minimal disruption to your business operations.
Pacific West Roofing crews are well-trained, follow the best practices, and perform all standard safety precautions during the job. Our office staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to help you. We are BBB accredited and multi-product certified. We are also longstanding members of the Western States Roofing Contractors Association and our local Associated Roofing Contractor group.
Pacific West Roofing wants to make sure that your home is protected. After all, your roof is the first line of defense against the elements and keeping your building safe, sound, and comfortable.