Long Lasting Repair Work
Commercial Roof Annual Maintenance Inspection Programs
All roofs need regular maintenance to increase their useful life, to prevent leaks, damage, and costly repairs. Whether your primary residence or a commercial property, not providing regular maintenance (at least once a year) can cost you a lot of money in future repairs. Pacific West Roofing can handle all of your roof maintenance needs. Contact us today and we’ll be happy to give you an estimate or no-obligation evaluation. Give us a call today – we look forward to hearing from you!
Annual Maintenance Programs
For the typical property owner, providing annual maintenance to your roof is hazardous and difficult without proper experience. To ensure the longevity of your roof and thus the safety of your home, our residential roof maintenance service includes:
- Cleaning debris from the entire roof and behind chimneys.
- Cleaning skylights and gutters.
- Removing algae and moss (the biggest cause of necessary repairs).
- Treating to prevent future moss.
- Inspecting, caulking or replacing flashings.
- Sealing all roof penetrations.
- 3 course modified asphalt with reinforcing fiberglass mesh then granules for a 3-course repair.
Pacific West Roofing crews are well-trained, follow the best practices, and practice all standard safety precautions during the job. Our office staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to help you. We are BBB accredited and a CertainTeed certified contractor. We are also longstanding members of the Western States Roofing Contractors Association and our local Associated Roofing Contractor group.
Pacific West Roofing wants to make sure that your home is protected. After all, your roof is the first line of defense against the elements and we’re here to help protect it!